Tips and Tricks
Finding a suitable Muse and Elfin match-up is important for the goals you have in mind (getting a high score, exp gain and etc). On this page, you'll find varied suggestions for those goals.
EXP[edit | edit source]
- Currently, the only Muse that affects EXP is Idol Buro. With Idol Buro, you earn 50% more EXP after clearing a stage. Gaining EXP is important, because each time you level up, items are added to your Trove. With enough of a specific item, you can unlock in-game illustrations, Elfins, Muses, and their various outfits, which each have their own unique ability.
Accuracy[edit | edit source]
- To unlock the master level of a song you need at least a 90% accuracy which gives you a Pink S rank.
- In the table below are the accuracy percentages for each rank in the game.
- If you always get Great or Miss, you probably have the wrong offset settings. Click here to check out the recommended offset for your phone. (Simplified Chinese)
Suggestions For Achieving High Scores[edit | edit source]
- Bunny Girl Rin can get 200% more score when collecting Red Hearts (at max HP) and blue notes, knocking back Ghosts and dodging barriers(gears/saws). Bunny Girl Rin is ideal for stages where there are a lot of ghosts, blue notes and barriers(gears/saws).
- When combo reaches above 60/70, Joker Buro can get higher combo bonus score (x1.6/x1.7). If the stage isn't ideal for Bunny Girl Rin to be used then Joker Buro might be best.
- Little Devil Marija will get 25% more score when knocking back enemies at the expense of losing 10 HP per second. Devil Marija is excellent at achieving high scores on level 11 songs. She can also be used on the easy difficulty on the following six DLC songs PUPA, Ukiyoe Yokochou, GOODRAGE, ouroVoros, 8bit Adventurer and Eeliaas. It's also highly suggested that she be paired with the Lilith who is one of the eight Elfins in the game.