|X.D. Network Inc.|
|Windows/macOS (Steam), Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS|
|15 June 2018 (Android/iOS)
20 June 2019 (Steam/Nintendo eShop)
| • US: E10+ (Everyone10+ESRB)
• EU: 3 (3+, PEGI)
| • OS: Windows 7 or later|
• Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
Muse Dash is a game created by PeroPeroGames and published by X.D. Network Inc..
Description[edit | edit source]
Short description[edit | edit source]
Play as characteristic Heroines, Dash through fairy tale like stages, Dancing to the rhythm and beats, Kick those silly cute enemies into outer space!
Long description[edit | edit source]
Come and fix the world movement tampered with by a mirror image code with three beauties!
This is a world of the perfect combination of a cool parkour game and a traditional music game——Muse Dash!!
You're destined to be our Master!
What? You don't have nimble fingers? Meow~ Don't be too modest!
So, don't worry! If you do not excel in playing action games,
you can still overcome the difficulties by dancing to the music!
Choose your favorite beauty to go through the romantic backdrop. Now let’s get started with our journey to wipe out all the adorkable monsters!!!
Features[edit | edit source]
Languages[edit | edit source]
Interface and subtitles are supported for the following languages:
- Japanese (Full audio)
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
General[edit | edit source]
- You will go through an unprecedented experience of the perfect visual effects of a parkour game and the traditional gameplay of a music game.
- Unique and fashionable art design.
- There are 30 popular songs initially. Stay tuned for continuous updates!
- Different music styles are matched to different scenes, enemies and Bosses.
- We have beauties, adorable pets and even adorkable enemies! Believe me, you will even be impressed by the Boss!
- What? You've had enough?? Alright, that's the most I can do for you...
- Well-designed scripts and Japanese VO.
Steam[edit | edit source]
- Full controller support.
- Steam Cloud.
[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Reception[edit | edit source]
The game received the following awards and nominations:
- The Excellence in Sound Design Award (Nominated)
- BitSummit Vol.6 2018 (Official Selection)
- TapTap Game Awards 2018 - Best Audio (Winner)
- TapTap Game Awards 2018 - Best Visual Art (Nominated)
- App Store - Great Indie games made in greater China (Best Indie Games of 2018)
- Taipei Game Show 2018 (Official Selection)